MNRC advocates to enhance the physical, social, emotional and economic health of homeless residents in the 16th street corridor and surrounding Mission neighborhood. Founded in 2002, MNRC employs a service model based on harm-reduction principles. MNRC offers services that include primary medical care, mental health services, case management, daytime shelter (meeting basic needs including showers, laundry and lockers), shelter sign-up, community events, and employment services. Services are bilingual, free of charge and available on a drop-in basis. Over-night shelter is not available at the Resource Center but they do facilitate shelter access.
Learn more about the programs offered at the Resource Center.
Resource Center Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am – 5:00pm; reopens for “Ladies Night”: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00am – 12:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Resource Center Clinic Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm; 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed