July 27, 2021
Health Clinic for the Unhoused
The Mission Neighborhood Resource Center offers medical services to the unhoused and other people in difficult situations. Our free clinic services for homeless adults include:
- Sexual Health Screening, Contraception & Treatment
- Substance Use Treatment & Counseling
- HIV testing, PrEP & PEP
- Primary care & Preventive services; Specialty referrals
- TransCare Services, including Hormones & Surgery referrals
- Dental, Vision & Mental health referrals
- Tuberculosis/Hepatitis C Screening & Treatment
The Resource Center is located at 165 Capp Street, between 16th and 17th Streets, in San Francisco’s Mission District. Please call (415) 869-7977 for more information. We are open Monday through Friday, and closed on weekends, with the exception of some Saturdays. Please call (415) 869-7977 for details.
More News & Events
September 15, 2021
(San Francisco) – The Mission Neighborhood Health Center (MNHC) will be celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with a...
Read More ›