MNHC offers integrated, innovative primary care provided by a compassionate, committed medical staff. Staff take a holistic view of each patient’s needs — addressing their medical concerns as well as life challenges that may be impacting their health. Patients receive culturally-sensitive care and most providers are bilingual in English and Spanish. MNHC offers on-site lab, x-ray and pharmacy services at the Shotwell Clinic. MNHC staff also facilitate referrals to specialists or community services, as necessary.HOW TO BECOME A PATIENT AT MNHC »
Adult & Senior medicine services include:
- Preventative services include: physical examinations, cancer screenings, vaccinations and tuberculosis screening, STD screening and treatment
- Acute care / “sick” visits, for example: infections, fever, rash, etc.
- Chronic Disease Management for: diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, high cholesterol
- Multidisciplinary and Specialty Services: nutrition, behavioral health, dental referrals, podiatry, diabetes education classes, health education sessions (Group and Individual)
Learn more about our Community Wellness Programs:View our Community Programs »
"MNHC is about building a healthy community."
- Fernando Gomez Benitez, MNHC Deputy Director