MNHC offers pediatric primary care for children and teens. Our culturally-sensitive, kid-friendly bilingual staff work closely with parents. Our goal is the same as yours: happy, healthy children!HOW TO BECOME A PATIENT AT MNHC »
Pediatric services include:
- Routine health visits including Well Baby and physical exams; school and sports physicals
- Full scope immunization services for Children birth to 18 years old
- Acute / “Sick” visits
- Chronic care for pediatric diseases (such as asthma, obesity, or allergies)
- IHIP (Infant Health Intervention Program): Comprehensive Care Program for high risk newborns
- Nutritionist and behavioral health professionals specialized in caring for children and teens
- Coordination of specialty services and community resource referrals
- Adolescent health services
- Dental Referrals
Learn more about our Community Wellness Programs:View our Community Programs »
I am very happy with how they took care of my daughter. The entire staff has been very kind.
- Mother of a pediatrics patient
"MNHC is about building a healthy community."
- Fernando Gomez Benitez, MNHC Deputy Director