- Perinatal Care
- Family Planning/ Reproductive Health
- Pre- and post-menopausal education
- Education on breast self-examination
- Mammogram referrals
- Pregnancy Tests
MNHC offers a community building approach that lends the opportunity for women to prepare for their pregnancy while forming a network of social support. Comprehensive services include:
- Medical care by certified nurse midwives.
- Regular visits with Nutritionist, Health Educator and Social Worker.
- Health Education classes including preparation for labor, breastfeeding, postpartum care, maternal nutrition and how to care for your baby.
- Social support groups and activities.
- Post-delivery follow up care.
Here at the clinic, I met all of my friends. They are from different countries and I got along well with them. It's like they played the role of my family, the support that I did not have from home-Former prenatal client.