MNHC Patient Profiles
The most common health problems are: Asthma, Tuberculosis Control, Upper Respiratory Conditions, Tonsillitis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Otitis Media, Pharyngitis, Pneumonia, Developmental Delays, Osteoarthritis, Gastroenteritis, Peptic Disease; HIV/AIDS and Mental Health Problems.
Many health care needs seriously impact epidemiological control such that the living conditions promote contagion and spread of infection.
Many patients have compounded diagnoses placing them at chronic, debilitating and acute condition status.
Disenfranchised patients have little or no control of their environments that impact their health.
- 91% of all children at 24 months fully immunized.
- 80% Rate of registration for prenatal care in 1st trimester.
- High rates of HIV Medication adherence resulting from patient HIV treatment education.
- Significantly reduced blood pressure among 55% of our diabetic patients.
- 53,769 drop-in visits provided to over 1,200 homeless individuals.